top of page
We are the past, the present and the future of a production.
I'm a script supervisor. Since I discovered what a script was, I have not stopped studying and learning the trade, working on it and investigating the little documentation there is about it. I am passionate about my work and I always like being able to start new projects where I meet people who also love their work and learn from each other.
I can't put aside my "second son": production. I have gone through all the positions of the department both in fiction and in advertising. It is what I have done intemittently since I was lucky enough to start working in the film industry and like the role of the script, it is another position that I like and enjoy.
My main objective right now is to be able to have the opportunity to work in other countries and expand my knowledge, so I am available to work where I am needed.
- Experienced driver and own car
- Fluent english and spanish
- Own Script-E licence and used to work with it
- Experienced in american, british and spanish slating method
- Also experienced in events and being a leader on summercamps
- High level on the Microsoft Office programs and Final Cut
bottom of page